From the tiny wipes wet bag...
To the large wet bags...
and the medium sized wet/dry bag.
I love 'em. So much that I've actually never tried another brand's wet bag.
Why? First off, they are PVC free and lead free. The bags come in awesome prints and are incredibly functional. They have a locking zipper and hidden/sealed seams for no wicking. They can be washed & dried with your diapers, though I hang mine dry.
Planet Wise is family owned and has very family friendly employee practices. Not only do their products replace their disposable counterparts, their packaging is recycled/recycleable, and uses soy based ink. When your children are no longer in diapers, you can use the bags to transport wet bathing suits, dirty laundry, even use them to separate shoes or toiletries from the rest of your suitcase when traveling.
Now, if it were up to me, I'd run this blog Oprah style, and you'd all have a bag of SWAG under your seat with one each of my favorite things.
Unfortunately, I'm not independently wealthy. I have, however, received some great things lately as a result of this blog, so I want to pay it forward. This is a little different since I'm sponsoring this giveaway.
One winner will get their pick of a Planet Wise wet bag. I'll be purchasing it myself from Abby's Lane and having it shipped directly to you. Please note: This giveaway is sponsored by me. It is not sponsored, endorsed approved by nor affiliated with Abby's Lane or Planet Wise. Open to residents of the U.S. Only and can only be shipped to a U.S. address.
You can view all in-stock Planet Wise items here.
Here's how to enter:
1. Leave me a comment. What's on your mind? What's at the top of your wish list? Anything you want to tell me is great.
2. Follow my blog publicly, leave me a comment saying you follow to get your entry.
3. "Like" me on Facebook, leave me a comment here saying you do to get your entry.
4. Follow me on Twitter, leave me a comment here saying you do to get your entry.
5. Tweet about this giveaway. Please be sure to include a link to this post. Comment to get your entry. One tweet per day please! You may use this tweet if you like: @chgdiapers has a #giveaway for a Planet Wise wet bag for your #clothdiapers ending 6/3 http://bit.ly/9Ql4dp
6. Blog about my blog and/or this giveaway and be sure to link back here. Leave me a comment with a link to your post to get your entry.
I'll accept entries until Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 9:00 PM, EST. The winner will be chosen with random.org's true random number generator.
I will send the winner an email and s/he will need to choose an in stock bag and color or print, plus a backup in case the first choice goes out of stock.
Please make sure you leave your email address in a comment if it isn't in your profile. If I can't contact you, I'll choose another winner!














I'm only going to do one entry since I already have several wetbags and let you know that I posted your giveaway on facebook. Congrats on doing your own giveaway! I love my wetbags and couldn't live without them. Hopefully some more people will come your way. I have 2 people that had issues with disposable diapers ask me about cloth recently and one of them friended me so we'll see if we get any converts to sign up with you LOL.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try one of these wetbags!
ReplyDeleteI made my own wetbags (large for only $3.50 in materials!) but always wanted a Planet Wise one ;) My sewing skills pale in comparison to the workmanship on these bags!
ReplyDeleteFacebook fan.
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on Twitter and I love it! We just started cloth diapering my son at 11 months and the only thing I regret is not starting since the very beginning. I love it! I really need a wetbag to transport our pocket dipes to and from daycare, so this giveaway is awesome.
ReplyDeletebabyforballerina at gmail dot com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletebabyforballerina at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (ejgballerina).
ReplyDeletebabyforballerina at gmail dot com
I have a planetwise pail liner that has been great. I'd love to try the medium sized one for on the go. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet for sponsering your own giveaway!
I 'like' you on FB!
ReplyDeleteThis was my 1st time visiting Abby's Lane. Thanks for doing this giveaway! What a sweet lady you are!
ReplyDeletebcgood83@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletebcgood83@yahoo.com
I am a facebook fan
ReplyDeletebcgood83@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeletebcgood83@yahoo.com
Tweeted about this awesome giveaway! http://twitter.com/bcgood83
ReplyDeletebcgood83@yahoo.com
My current wet bags are falling apart, so I would love to win this. I've heard a lot of great things about the Planet Wise wet bags.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter. lisaro7
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/14364695281
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! I wish I could do more giveaways out of my own pocket too, but unfortunately there isn't the money. I have always wanted to try a planet wise bag. =) Thanks for giving me the chance! If you get a chance, go check out some of the giveaways I am running! =)
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook! (katrina welch)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter! (katrinawelch)
ReplyDeleteI'm just starting out with cloth using a trial package from Kelly's Closet. So far it has been a great experience. I need to purchase some accessories like a sprayer, dry pail and wet bags! This giveaway came at a perfect time for me!
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Twitter! @butterfly1979_
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/katrinawelch/status/14368803322
Following your blog publicly!
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/butterfly1979_/status/14368878542
ReplyDeleteWow, you are so sweet to pay it forward like that. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWhat's on my mind... well I am being enduced with our forth and final baby on Wednesday and so that is ALL I can think about. So my wish list just includes little extra baby stuff at this point.... and this would be so great to add to what I need.
Thanks again,
JloMamaJama@aol.com
i follow your awesome blog!!
ReplyDeleteJloMamaJama@aol.com
What a generous gift! What's on my mind? ALL things baby! We just found out this week that we are expecting our first, so I'm beyond thrilled :) And hoping to build up a nice stash of cd related items for the little one ;)
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
"Like" you on Facebook - heatherscholten
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
I think it's very cool that you're sponsoring your own giveaway. That lets me know that you really truly believe in this product! And I am in need of wet bags!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about doing something similar on my blog. I only have two followers!
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI am in great need of a wet bag. We'll be traveling on and off this summer and a large wet bag would be great!
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
follow you on twitter @heart4home
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
http://twitter.com/heart4home/status/14377338713
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
blogged http://somegreatgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/planet-wise-wet-bag-giveaway-link.html
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
I love Planet Wise wet bag.
ReplyDeleteWhat's on my mind? I'm going to get hair cut today. It has been while since I had hair cut.
I've been so busy taking care of my baby girl.
I'm so excited to get new hairstyle!
blog follower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/orangefukurou/status/14378687691
What's on my mind? I need a wet bag! No, really I do =) I didn't ever get any with my previous child and regretted it. I have a new baby arriving this summer and I think a wet bag is a must have!
ReplyDeletenaturalbabygiveaways at gmail dot com
like you on facebook
ReplyDeletenaturalbabygiveaways at gmail dot com
blogged:
ReplyDeletehttp://naturalbabygiveaways.com/planet-wise-wet-bag-giveaway-ends-63/
naturalbabygiveaways at gmail dot com
It's so generous of you to offer this giveaway at your own expense. Wet bags are great. I'm so obsessed with everything cloth diaper related.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter as OrPaBLOG
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/OrPaBLOG/status/14380705182
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for a good wet bag and when I asked around I was told to check out Planet Wise. Thanks for sponsoring your own giveaway!
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I am a fan on facebook
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I only have one wetbag for going out right now and I would totally love to have another one or I would also love to get the wipes wet bag since I don't have any cloth wipes yet.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love your blog!
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
I "like" you on fb!
ReplyDeleteerica do tjmail at mac dot com
I follow on twitter!
ReplyDeleteerica dot jmail at mac dot com
Right now the top of my wish list (when it comes to CDs anyway) is a diaper sprayer. I'm gearing up to start my LO on solids.
ReplyDeletezusymoose at gmail dot com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletezusymoose at gmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14384672977
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
I like you on FB.
ReplyDeletezusymoose at gmail dot com
this is my fav bag too!
ReplyDeletefacebook
ReplyDeleteI am expecting my first baby and I am so thrilled. I will be using cloth diapers so I really love these wet bags because its a place I can store dirty diapers.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeletehere is what is on my mind: i love cloth diapering my little girl! and im really proud because i convinced her daycare to use the cloth diapers :) they were really hesitant, but when i showed them our bumgeniuses they were surprised to find no pins or plastic covers. i love educating people about cloth diapering - and i feel good knowing that i am doing something good for my daughter and future generations by not littering the landfills with stinky disposable diapers. and i love your blog!
ReplyDeletetamipearson at gmail dot com
I just started cloth diapering today! We are adopting and we got our baby friday. I started putting him in cloth just today. I'm already loving it!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI "like" you on facebook
ReplyDeleteI am intrigued by your rec for the Plant Wise bags. I'm working on building on my stash and will need some wet bags. Thanks for this rec and this giveaway!
ReplyDeletemariahm22 at gmail dot com
Public blog follower!
ReplyDeletemariahm22 at gmail dot com
Twitter follower! (@callthewind)
ReplyDeletemariahm22 at gmail dot com
I desperately need a wetbag. I have recently purchased prefolds and covers for my two month old, and a wetbag is the last item that I really need to purchase.
ReplyDeleteaprongirl@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteaprongirl@gmail.com
I follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteaprongirl@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteaprongirl@gmail.com
My wish list is for cloth diapers and accessories for cloth diapering which of course includes wetbags! Sounds like these are great - thanks for the review.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I am so happy that I finally made the decision to try cloth diapering it was intimidating before but now I have been sucked in and love it! Feels good to be doing something good for my baby environment and save some cash in the end!
ReplyDeletethoma455 at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeletethoma455 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletethoma455 at gmail dot com
This seems like a great idea! I have been using ziploc bags for travel but I'd love to try something more eco-friendly.
ReplyDeletehm. lots of things on my mind. finishing sewing my sis-in-law's wedding dress, refining my diaper stash by selling and buying a few, giving it forward... and that you are so generous to host this yourself. and that i really need a wet bag that will work for day trips, not just hold one sole diaper. :P
ReplyDeletepublic follower
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
like you on facebook
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@simplymerrier
simplymerry at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/simplymerrier/statuses/14411985362
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
Wow, what a nice giveaway! I have a Planet Wise mini wet bag for mama cloth and I just love it!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try a wetbag - I've heard a lot of great things about them! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity! :)
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter. :)
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/kayprks/status/14424627179
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
It's Friday Yeah!! and I love love my planetwise bag and would love a wet/dry bag.
ReplyDeleteI follow you blog
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@lleslein
I tweeted: @chgdiapers has a #giveaway for a Planet Wise wet bag for your #clothdiapers ending 6/3 http://bit.ly/9Ql4dp
ReplyDelete@lleslein
http://twitter.com/lleslein/status/14430053199
Hey you :).It is super awesome your doing this! Right now at the top of my wishlist since I have just started cloth diapering is as many Tots Bots easy fit diapers (so far my fave diaper!) as possible and at least one Planet Wise wetbag! I dont have a single wetbag yet so I am using plastic bags or just having the diapers sit in the washer, eww lol.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are hosting your own giveaway... how very nice of you! I would love to win a wetbag because I am just starting out with cloth diapering and it can be expensive to buy everything you need all at once.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via Goolge Friend
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14423479570
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
Right now just getting through today is on my wish list LOL
ReplyDeletesararjennings*at*yahoo*dot*com
following the blog!
ReplyDeletesararjennings*at*yahoo*dot*com
Following twitter
ReplyDeletesararjennings*at*yahoo*dot*com
twitter.com/saramousy
Tweet
ReplyDeletesararjennings*at*yahoo*dot*com
twitter.com/saramousy
"like" you on FB
ReplyDeletesararjennings*at*yahoo*dot*com
Love these!
ReplyDeleteSqueeeeee! I've been DYING to try a planetwise wetbag! :) Thank you for this awesome giveaway! Hope I win this time! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook "like"-er (we can't say fan anymore and that makes it sound weird lol!)
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter too @ToriMichel (twitter's terminology just sounds stalker-ish!)
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/orangefukurou/status/14434257611
I follow your blog of course :)
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB
ReplyDeleteSally L
i follow you on twitter @InsaneSallyJane
ReplyDeletetweet! http://twitter.com/InsaneSallyJane/status/14442408790
ReplyDeleteThis is so generous of you. Wetbags are definitely a necessity with cloth diapering (whether you use a plastic grocery bag, a Ziploc bag, or a "wetbag" you have to have something to put wet/dirty diapers in.
ReplyDeletejdeemarie @ gmail.com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jdeemarie/status/14443291996
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
What a great giveaway, how generous of you! With a little one on the way, a reliable wetbag is definitely on my wish list!
ReplyDeletedani at tdnet dot us
I am a FB fan. dani at tdnet dot us
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/14452206829
ReplyDeleteThese are my favorite wet bags, too. I have tried other brands, and these are definitely the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
I've been searching for a wet bag. Although all the ones I like, I'm too cheap for =)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteand I like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to sew some of my own wet bags, but these sound great (and would save me the work!).
ReplyDeleteI"m trying out fitteds and wool for the summer, just purchased first wool cover, donno if it's working right, so figuring out wool and any help there is what's on my mind lol plus the fact I bought a bunch of fitteds and some seem way too big!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog publicly!
ReplyDeletemphin278 at yahoo dot com
I liked you on facebook
ReplyDeletemphin278 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDelete@SAPsMaMa
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14465566341
ReplyDeletetweeted
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/planet-wise-wetbag-giveaway-by-f-oh-my.html
ReplyDeleteBlogged
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
tweet! http://twitter.com/kayprks/status/14486343462
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14499641153
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/14515723862
ReplyDeletelisar79 at msn dot com
http://twitter.com/jdeemarie/status/14520802596
ReplyDeletejdeemarie @ gmail.com
http://twitter.com/simplymerrier/statuses/14529028484
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
tweeted the contest
ReplyDeleteI've been a blog follower :D
ReplyDeleteI need another wetbag. I've got ONE and I think it holds about 8 diapers....if I stuff it really well. HAH!
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14565092644
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
tweet: https://twitter.com/kayprks/status/14570653328
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
I have sooo been wanting a planet wise wetbag -- I've heard such awesome things about them and I really don't care for my Wahmies wet bags.
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
"like" you on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet: http://twitter.com/skgaff/status/14572483700
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
I just found your site through prizey, i think it is super cute. I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteKim
http://www.thyegirlisamom.com
thegirlisamom at gmail dot com
I'm a public follower
ReplyDeletethegirlisamom at gmail dot com
http://www.thegirlisamom.com
I am just starting out on my cloth diapering adventure. I am so glad I found this giveaway!
ReplyDeletepocketbookpearls@gmail.com
I liked this on facebook :-)
ReplyDeletepocketbookpearls@gmail.com
I follow you publicly.
ReplyDeletepocketbookpearls@gmail.com
I follow your tweets.
ReplyDeletepocketbookpearls@gmail.com
Totally Tweeted :-)
ReplyDeletepocketbookpearls@gmail.com
new day new tweet :) http://twitter.com/InsaneSallyJane/status/14579565798
ReplyDeleteTweet: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/14583267216
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14584015931
ReplyDeletetweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I'm so glad you're doing the giveaway and hope I'm the lucky winner! We are expecting in September and will be new to cloth diapering. I'm going to need wet bags! =)
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Blog follower
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
FB fan (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Following on twitter @JacobsenFamily
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/14599448864
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
http://twitter.com/jdeemarie/status/14603611093
ReplyDeletejdeemarie @ gmail.com
I love cloth diapering. I know that my toddler is getting to the age to begin potty training soon and am feelin a little sad to lose the cd's.. hopefully #2 will come along so I can use my cloth again.
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
I follow
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
like you on fb
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/14605773260
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
I forgot to add the link
ReplyDeletetweet
https://twitter.com/heart4home/status/14624678201
a_heart4home at yahoo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14622336431
erica dot jmail at mac dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/kayprks/status/14634194087
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
The top of my wish list is to have another baby so I can put it in cloth! Thanks so much for sponsoring this giveaway! I love your blog, and Abby's Lane. I could really use a wetbag for my diaper bag and I have really been wanting to try Planet Wise!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog publicly!
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
I am a fan on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/AGZ8/status/14640486032
aubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
Thanks for all the reviews you do. I look forward to reading your blog!
ReplyDeletetweeted! http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/14644044029
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/14649261783
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplymerrier/statuses/14663086211
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
This is awesome! A wet bag is on the very top of my wish list, I don't have one yet. Thanks!
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/14669137054
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/14675136036
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14685479625
ReplyDeletetweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
oooh top of my wish list right now is a tots bots easy fit aio, in turquoise! Looks sooooo awesome! erin dot goettsch at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteMy wish list would be to get enough Thirsties Duo Diapers to send them full-time to daycare!!
ReplyDeletedanamirvine at gmail.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/kayprks/status/14690731488
ReplyDeletekayprks88@gmail.com
tweet: http://twitter.com/skgaff/status/14693749717
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm just starting the cloth diapering process and am trying to research what are the best products to use. Your endorsement of Planet Wise has me very interested in getting some bags. Thanks for the information.
ReplyDeleteI could totally use this! We only have one wetbag, and it's hard to always have it clean for when we go out and about!
ReplyDeletebeautyformyashes@hotmail.com
following your blog
ReplyDeletebeautyformyashes@hotmail.com
following you on twitter
ReplyDeletebeautyformyashes@hotmail.com
I would LOVE to win a wet bag. I have just started to CD and really need one. It's at the top of my wish list :)
ReplyDeleteFollow on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteTweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am wanting to buy more pocket diapers. They are my favorite type of diaper. I like that you can customize your inserts and they dry fast!
ReplyDeletesksteuart87@Yahoo.com
Following on Facebook
ReplyDeletesksteuart87@yahoo.com
following on twitter
ReplyDeletesksteuart87@Yahoo.com
I am new to cloth diapering and wet bags and cloth diapers are on my wish list! I would love to try this wet bag!
ReplyDeletekimberlysummer40@aol.com
I follow your blog through GFC.
ReplyDeletekimberlysummer40@aol.com
I am a facebook fan of yours.
ReplyDeletekimberlysummer40@aol.com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDelete@musicmakingmama
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
tweeted! http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/14709308292
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/14689486222
erica dot jmail at mac dot com