I don't usually post giveaways on the weekends, since the internet is closed on weekends and all. <----According to my Aunt Becky. <----Not my real Aunt. I'm going to be a daredevil and do it anyway!
I forewarn you that this post has a lot of yapping and a lot of pictures. If you want to skip over all my blah blah blah and go right to winning the two diapers above, head to the bottom of the post!
So, before I get started, I'll say I'm underwhelmed. I'm quite happy about the improved Velcro, but we'll have to see how it pans out in the long run. I said before and I'll say it again that I think Cottonbabies shot themselves in the foot by making such a big hoopla over such silliness. If they had just said that a 4.0 was coming out and would incorporate some of the things we asked for, great. I would have been anxiously awaiting the announcement and ready to buy.
Instead, they were super secretive, leading to all sorts of speculation, insinuating that the "new" product was going to be totally different. They got their wish, with over a thousand You Tube subscribers on their brand new channel before the announcement was even made. I'm sure their sales were huge, and their website was a mess with all the ordering going on.
That said, I won't bite again. They've cried wolf in my eyes. The next time they say they have some great new thing, I'll just roll my eyes and go about my day. I'll assume it's a 5.0 with a 4th snap setting and some prints or something.
So here's what was new:
Slightly larger to fit bigger babies.
Improved Velcro and laundry tabs.
Snap closure option.
More easily replaceable elastic.
3 extremely pale pastels. Noodle (yellow), sweet (green) and bubble (lavender.)
I bought myself a 4.0 in Velcro in the "sweet" color. A winner gets the same, plus a snap closure 4.0 in the "noodle" color. I didn't buy myself a snap closure diaper, so there's no detailed review of it. However, as you can see above, it looks nearly identical to the Flip.
I suspected that the sizing would be very similar to the flip, and it appears I was right.
As you can see in the above pictures, the colors (can't speak about "bubble" since I didn't buy one) are extremely light. It almost gives me a headache to try to focus on the color because they are nearly white. They almost look like an item made of two different fabrics that start out the same color, but wear differently over time. Then after a while, they are slightly off.
As you can see here, the contrast to something white (white paper, the white Velcro, white inner etc.) is what makes the diaper not look totally white.
The story is that "so many" parents were asking for lighter colors that wouldn't show through newborn clothing. I have never heard anyone say that, just people asking for brights and prints! I guess I don't understand why they didn't just buy white then? This is so light, you can see the insert and the insert's tag through it!
I find the color names to be a bit confusing also. I already had a hard time remembering which blue and green were which. I definitely agree that descriptive color names like chocolate, root beer, platinum, cherry, raspberry, watermelon and the like, are more appealing. However, it's also very easy to imagine what color you're getting based on the name. In fact, I would expect that root beer and chocolate may be slightly different colors! Noodle? Sweet? Bubble? What the heck! I had to check 3 times before I ordered to try to make sure I knew what I was getting. That was especially difficult since the website was barely working and most of the images weren't appearing.
OK now I have to apologize in advance for using a 9 month old diaper in my comparison shots, it's kinda gross. But, it also lets you see what a Bumgenius 3.0 looks like after 9 months! Plus, if I had bought a new one just for this comparison, the winner wouldn't be getting two diapers.
I had a very tough time photographing the change to the elastic. it's very hard to see in the photo, but in the 3.0, there is a horizontal line of stitching at the end of the elastic.
Can you see it? Yeah, me neither. But it's there. I just can't get a good photo of it.
The 4.0 doesn't have that additional stitching, which I suppose, in theory, makes elastic replacement easier. If you do that kind of stuff, which I don't! Phew. That was a mouthful.
This was the improvement I was happiest about. The biggest problems I have with the BG are the stinky microfiber, (easily remedied with an occasional dab of bleach with the inserts only-sorry to the bleach haters, but it works) the &^%^* laundry tabs and resulting curling closure tabs, and all the snagging that ends up on the front of the diapers.
A lot of people end up doing a snap conversion when the tabs bite the dust, especially since their little ones are discovering the joy of rrriippppp-ing the Velcro around that time anyway. You can also buy refresher kits from Cottonbabies and replace them, but I'm no seamstress. We prefer Velcro at our house because it's easy and very adjustable. We just can't go pants-less with them anymore!
The closures didn't stick to the old laundry tabs very well. The new laundry tabs actually have the Velcro loop for the tabs to stick on to. They are quite soft, so I really don't think they would irritate baby's skin.
Hanging the shells to dry seems to do a lot to preserve the life of both the closures and the elastic. However, if the tabs don't stick well, they will still snag other diapers in the washer.
So what about the sizing change? I think the changes are subtle. I'm sure there will be a few people that will have problems with the new sizing, but I may not have noticed without a comparison. The overall length/rise of the diaper is slightly larger, but it seems the front/wings of the diaper saw the biggest change. I do think the fit seems to be very close to the Flip.
I wondered what the size change would mean for the small setting, since a 4th/newborn rise snap wasn't added. The changes seem slight enough that I don't think they will make much difference for most people. We started out at about 14 pounds on the medium setting, and I've heard people say they don't start to fit well until around 10 pounds. So, most people will need to have some newborn diapers anyway. *shrug* edit: It took me a while to notice, but the rise snap was moved down slightly on the 4.0, I suppose to make up for the larger size.
Next I compared each size setting on the 3.0 vs 4.0. This of course isn't an exact science, but I measured each diaper folded, then stretched. This is a little subjective since depending on just how you flatten/stretch it, measurements can vary a bit. But, it should give you an idea!
3.0, small setting, folded.
4.0, small setting, folded.
3.0, small setting, stretched.
4.0, small setting, stretched.
4.0 small vs. 3.0 small.
3.0, medium, folded.
4.0, medium, folded.
3.0, medium, stretched.
4.0, medium, stretched.
4.0 medium vs. 3.0 medium.
3.0 large, folded.
4.0, large, folded.
3.0, large, stretched.
4.0, large, stretched.
4.0 large vs. 3.0 large.
I really don't mean to sound like "sour grapes." In the end, I still like Bumgenius one-size pocket diapers. They are always the first hubby or I reach for. They fit well, they are super easy to use and they simply don't leak. They have their faults like any other diaper, but nothing that would keep me from using them.
Both Rumparooz and Smartipants are coming out with new/improved products over the next few months. Neither company has given any clue as to what the changes will be, but I'm excited to find out. Neither has sent a dramatic email saying with "heavy hearts" that they are "discontinuing" their "highly acclaimed" diapers. While that technically was true, (3.0s were discontinued in favor of the 4.0s) it was misleading. Yes, they wanted to create the upset of people thinking the new product was completely different because it got them talking and tuning in. If they had simply stated that they were 4.0s, people wouldn't have been quite as anxious to hear the news. Alas, customers are fickle and want to be valued and appreciated, not taunted and told to "breathe" or "take a bubble bath." Cottonbabies wouldn't so much as reassure people that the diapers they loved would still be around, reinforcing the fear that the new product was a big change.
Some people said they had to just be 4.0s. Others said there was no way they would make such a big deal of a new product if it wasn't something really good. In the end, we were just taken on a wild ride. The media circus was totally unwarranted, and I know I'm not the only one who was let down by the non-news. The whole thing smacked of the neener neener "I-I have a se-cret and I ca-an't tell youuuuu" that I'd expect to hear on a playground.
4.0, medium setting, ~17.5 lbs
3.0, medium setting, taken the same day as the above
The only appreciable difference to me right now (since only time will tell if the new Velcro is any better) is a slight funky-ness to the elastic placement. I guess it's from the wider wings? I noticed it as I was photographing the diapers, but thought it might just be the way it was sitting. If you look at the 4.0, the elastic stops much further down on his leg. I may just need to get used to pulling the new, wider wings more firmly or something, I dunno. edit: I think the difference might be due to the rise snap being moved down slightly.
Flip, medium setting, taken the same day as the other 2 photos.
This diaper is not white. Okkaaaayyy...
Wait for it...
Riiiiippp...
Leaves little to the imagination, LOL
Lucky they make a good diaper because I hold a grudge.














I read all of this, thank you for taking the time! I totally agree they made much ado about nuthin' - I can't believe the sizing differences are so minute! And the colors (if they can be called such a thing), what's up with that? But, like you said, they make a great diaper -- they just should have saved the hype. Now, I wanna win them, please and thank you. Ha! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI like ya on FB.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter (@okiebelle)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted! http://twitter.com/okiebelle/status/18805607350
ReplyDeleteI read the entire post and I completely agree with EVERYTHING you said! What a giant let down! I would still like to try the new diaper for free though! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlready Follow this blog
ReplyDeleteAlready "Like" on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAlready Follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/butterfly1979_2/status/18805631900
ReplyDeleteVoted on TMB
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @mkgottman
ReplyDeletemk_mitchell90 at hotmail.com
I was mad about all the hype too. I was REALLY upset the brights are gone for now. I was happy about the snaps though. I still don't plan on buying any of these, especially not any of the new colors.
ReplyDeleteBlogged! http://sydneyelise2009.blogspot.com/2010/07/bumgenius-30-and-40-comparisongiveaway.html
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/mkgottman/status/18805975761
ReplyDeletemk_mitchell90 at hotmail.com
follow the blog and like you on fbook!
ReplyDeletechristihagen@hotmail.com
This had me cracking up. These "colors" are stupid and the hype was really stupid. But, they are my favorite diaper and I'm pretty interested in having them in snaps. Good review!
ReplyDeletekayla.dishon (at) gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletekayla.dishon (at) gmail.com
FB fan (Kayla Dishon)
ReplyDeletekayla.dishon (at) gmail.com
I follow you on twitter (monkeyksmama)
ReplyDeletekayla.dishon (at) gmail.com
Thanks for the info! I've never tried BG but have wanted to, so a win would be a great way to give them a go!
ReplyDeletelovelykillerbee at gmail dot com
I like you on FB :)
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog through Google :)
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this review and hosting the giveaway. I figured they would be releasing a 4.0 or something similar. They can't just take their best selling dipe off the market without replacing it with something similar.
ReplyDeleteI CD'd with my son and it never really worked out because he peed through EVERYTHING! I would love to try it with my daughter since she isn't really a heavy wetter! BG 3.0s were always my fav except for the stinky microfibers!
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@cricketina13
thanks for the review. I am waiting for my order to arrive. They say they shipped but it's sure taking longer than they have before. I guess i shouldn't get too too excited, but 2 new diapers is two new diapers, right?
ReplyDelete~Ida Mae
ida_mai at hotmail dot com
http://www.treeswillbend.com
http://clothdiaperawards.com
Like you on fb as Kim H
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
follow you on twitter @chubbycheeks143
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
"like" you on fb
ReplyDelete~Ida Mae
ida_mai at hotmail dot com
http://www.treeswillbend.com
http://clothdiaperawards.com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete~Ida Mae
ida_mai at hotmail dot com
http://www.treeswillbend.com
http://clothdiaperawards.com
I tweeted http://twitter.com/Cricketina13/status/18807240422
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/treeswillbend/status/18807137342
~Ida Mae
ida_mai at hotmail dot com
http://www.treeswillbend.com
http://www.clothdiaperawards.com
I read all of this - your opinion seems to be the consensus. Personally, I don't have one yet (hubby cut my diaper budget).
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ChubbyCheeks143/status/18807423607
klove1432@yahoo.com
I'm a fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteI agree, I was sad that they were releasing 4.0s, in very pale colors, instead of coming out with a new product or prints/more brights. We have a bunch of Moonbeam and Ribbits and the pale colors weren't super exciting to me. Also, our aplix is appalling and sticking everywhere but the velcro tab. Our son was sick and in bed with us the other night, and I woke up to turn over and realized his little bum was up in the air, because the velcro tabs were so loose that his diaper slid right off (luckily I realized it in time...)We'll probably go with snap conversions.
ReplyDeleteAll that said, I'm insanely curious to try out the 4.0s and would love to win.
LauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com
Blog follower. (Laura W)
ReplyDeleteLauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love my BG 3.0. I am sure I would love these just as much. Too bad there was nothing more exciting.
ReplyDeleteGreat review. I completely agree that the hype was overblown and unnecessary. And seriously, who are these mystery people that were begging for these so-pale-they're-practically-white diapers? If you want almost-white, just buy white. In your pictures, they look more dingy-white than pale green / yellow.
ReplyDeleteBut whatever, I still want to try them. I promised my hubby I wouldn't buy 4.0s until they have new colors (not new whites) or patterns, so winning would be AWESOME.
lsquires at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook. :)
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB!
ReplyDeleteLauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeletecoupon_mommy(at)live(dot)com - Ugh! Can't believe I put my real addy above. Let the spam flow :(
I follow you on Twitter (LauraL444)
ReplyDeleteLauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like you on facebook, too.
ReplyDeletecoupon_mommy(at)live(dot)com
kind of disappointed about the hype...but why not win a few more diapers??
ReplyDeletefollow your blog
ReplyDeletelike you on facebook
ReplyDeletefollow you on twitter: MamaBiehl
ReplyDeleteI agree that the new colors are a letdown... I've never been a fan of their orange/yellow color and then they had to add another one! Although the "bubble" color does seem cute, but I'm a fan of very very pale shades of purple... but maybe not that pale, lol. I know that they said they were planning on coming out with bright colors & prints soon... I think that they should have held off with the dramatics until that happened...
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/MamaBiehl/statuses/18807899294
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @kbrian
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about stinky micro fiber. I really hoped their announcement would include a hemp insert instead and brighter colors. I think they were catering to get NEW cloth diapering customer's, but the newborn stage is so short lived and most cding Mom's want bolder color's.
ReplyDeleteJMO
southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
And I messaged my cloth diapering friends and shared this post with them.
ReplyDeletelsquires at gmail dot com
Following you.
ReplyDeletesouthcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
Like you on FB: Karen B
ReplyDeletesouthcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
daily tweet! http://twitter.com/LauraL444/statuses/18807793493
ReplyDeleteLauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a BG virgin. lol. With all the cloth that I have for Chubs we don't have a single BG.
ReplyDeletefirefly.mcl@gmail.com
Following on twitter @SCMOMOF2BOYS
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog...you follow mine too ;)
ReplyDeleteI already liked you on FB.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/18808129566
southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
I have your button on my blog, does that count as sharing?
ReplyDeletehttp://mymomologue.blogspot.com/
We have about 6 months on our bg3.0s and our Velcro is holding strong. I do sometimes wonder if we should have gone with snaps but we haven't had problems so far, knock wood.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, the hype was was more than it was worth! I feel the changes are very small and I was looking for more
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren At hotmail Dot com
wow. I didn't even mind reading your whole review. You kept my attention and kept me chuckling throughout.
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at Hotmail dot com
I'm a facebook fan :)
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at Hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at Hotmail dot com
follow your blog and love it!
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
follow on twitter @heart4home
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/TaraSimanovich/status/18808436018
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I blogged about this giveaway at:
ReplyDeletehttp://themommytimes-scmomof2boys.blogspot.com/2010/07/great-july-giveaways-around-web.html
southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
voted top mommy
ReplyDeletea_heart4home at yahoo
Here's my "easy peasy" comment. Total letdown- but I would love to try the snaps on the 4.0 since that's my gripe on the 3.0. Hope I win! :)
ReplyDeletesandicriswell@yahoo.com
I follow this blog via Google Friends Connect.
ReplyDeletesandicriswell@yahoo.com
I "like" you on FB.
ReplyDeletesandicriswell@yahoo.com
I shared on fb:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/changediapers#!/profile.php?id=1393455181&v=wall&story_fbid=103476816374600&ref=mf
Karen B
southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
I would love to win a 4.0!
ReplyDeleteI "like" you on FB.
ReplyDeleteWow! you really took your time to explain everything, Thanks for the pics 'cause it really helps to understand, at least to me.. hahaha..
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via GFC
ReplyDeleteI "like" Fitteds and pockets and snappis, oh my! on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow @chgdiapers on twitter as @Maybelline_V
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/statuses/18809116545
ReplyDeleteWell, first of all can I just say how much I liked your post? I was so disgusted by the hoopla that I hid BG and another diaper site from my FB feed. People were losing their minds. Also, where are the brights? patterns? or snaps? I have yet to talk with one person who was all about the lighter colors. I love my BG's and am having twins-so ended up freaking out in the chaos and bought a ton of 3.0's since they work for my kiddo and I didn't want to experiment with a new thing. Sorry this is so long..I'll stop already. And oh yeah, this is my first entry :)
ReplyDeleteI shared on FB: http://www.facebook.com/MaybellineValenti?v=wall&story_fbid=103524013035283
ReplyDeleteThanks :) We'll see if I can handle cd-ing three!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter:
Momofthreeunder
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Momofthreeunder/status/18809435240
I'm also following your blog...thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe just switched to cloth and our first cover was light blue from Softbums, and I've decided that the prints or darker/bright colors might be better....our 19 mos old is a monkey girl and the diaper is already starting to look a bit dingy because of the stuff she gets into and sits on. Oh well, I'll be excited if we win anyways, as I would love to start washing every other day instead of every day. {;o)
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC!
ReplyDeleteI "like" you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI could not agree with you more!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on Facebook
I also shared this with an online group that I am a part of on PHBB. There are several of us on there that cd- and use the BG's.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Great review! I really appreciate all the information and explaination you put into them. I don't have any BG yet, so I wouldn't able too compare but would love to try the new ones.
ReplyDeleteI'm not crazy about the colors, but still love BG!
ReplyDeletecoupon_mommy(at)live(dot)com
I like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI read it all and am so glad you took the time. u rock. i'm going to link this to all the mamas in my mama group and send it also to all of my prego friends who have loads of questions about going the cloth route! thanks a bunch from sarahmorrisseau@gmail.com :)(i hope i win, i hope i win, i hope i win, clicking heals twice....) :-D
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you, the hub-bub was very bub-less. However, I still dig the diapers. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAndddd...I liked you on FB.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
(Farrah)
I "like" you on Facebook.
ReplyDeletehennasarai26 at gmail dot com
I read the entire post and I agree, I was very disappointed in the end product after all the hype. It was frustrating and the colors, not so great. I do enjoy my bum genius diapers though!
ReplyDeleteI follow the blog!
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter as @winterpoet13
ReplyDeletetweeted it!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/winterpoet13/status/18810876339
Thanks so much for the details in the review and for telling us your honest opinion!
ReplyDeletemadelinemiller at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteTweeted: http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18811117508
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting the color names...I agree very weird! I have never heard anyone mention wanting lighter colors either...so light that you can see the insert through? Thanks for the review!
ReplyDeletetiff_233(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow the blog
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway: http://www.clothdiapergiveaways.com/2010/07/bumgenius-40-cloth-diaper-giveaway_17.html
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter
ReplyDelete@mommie_Tay
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteTweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/154289850.rss
I voted for you on top mommy blogs!
ReplyDeleteBG 3.0 is my favorite diaper, and I especially like their bright colors. I'm underwhelmed by their new colors as well...
ReplyDeleteI would love to compare two diapers though...
tomokofive AT gmail DOT com
follow your blog
ReplyDeletefollow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteI shared and posted the link on FB!(Tiffany Nielson)
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/orangefukurou/status/18811740315
voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comparison... I would love to try the new BG 4.0
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follow
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
fb fan ~ Nancy P.
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follow on twitter
ReplyDelete@fancygrlnancy
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/18812268720
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
i love all the info you give even if it's a give away it still is very valuable info...
ReplyDeletei like all ur stuff.
I shared with friends on twitter DM..
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
"Liked" you on facebook
ReplyDeleteShared/psted your blog/this review on facebook
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried BumGenius... and missed most of the hoopla about the new diaper... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think of their laundry tabs for the velcro diapers?
Thanks for offering this great giveaway!
osggiveaways at gmail dot com
following publicly via GFC
ReplyDeleteosggiveaways at gmail dot com
fan on FB (Happily Southern)
ReplyDeleteosggiveaways at gmail dot com
following you on twitter (@HappyReviews)
ReplyDeleteosggiveaways at gmail dot com
tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HappyReviews/statuses/18813584869
osggiveaways at gmail dot com
voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
ReplyDeleteosggiveaways at gmail dot com
Thanks for the detailed review of the new diapers!
ReplyDeletekisstamarie at gmail dot com
I'm a follower of your blog
ReplyDeletekisstamarie at gmail dot com
I like you on FB
ReplyDeletekisstamarie at gmail dot com
blogged!
ReplyDeletehttp://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/bumgenius.html
osggiveaways at gmail dot com
Love, love your blog! I am so glad I found it!
ReplyDeleteauroralux@gmail.com
I already follow you!
ReplyDeleteauroralux@gmail.com
I already "Like" you on FB
ReplyDeleteauroralux@gmail.com
I already follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeletewww.twitter.com/auroralux
auroralux@gmail.com
tweeted your giveaway -
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/auroralux
auroralux@gmail.com
I really want to try the 4.0!
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB- Joanna Price
ReplyDeleteFollow you on Twitter- @feedingprices
ReplyDeleteTweet Tweet- https://twitter.com/FeedingPrices/status/18815812551
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet: http://twitter.com/Maybelline_V/statuses/18816062613
ReplyDeletelet me just say, thank you. i'm trying to conceive and we've made the decision to cloth diaper, so i'm soaking up info like a sponge. thank you!
ReplyDeletebarefeetonthedashboardATgmailDOTcom
i'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!
ReplyDeleteemilystrickland@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. @emmyjostrick
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteTweeted! http://twitter.com/emmyjostrick
ReplyDeleteI'm totally glad that i read your post - I wasn't sure what the big differences were.. im bummed about the colors.. i was hoping for some really really super brights.. but i am glad that they are bigger.. the BG 3.0 OS pockets are just not going to fit my DD too much longer but the flips are awesome on her! It seems like this fit will be better for us
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog publicly
ReplyDeletebethanyh89@gmail.com
Thank you so much for this thorough and honest review! And thanks for sharing your opinions about the 're-launch'. I COMPLETELY agree with you! It really left a sour taste in my mouth about bumGenius/Cotton Babies. I hope they hold true to the promise that prints and colors are really in the works.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
I like you on Facebook, Aubrey Gertz.
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter, AGZ8.
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/AGZ8/status/18818641617
aubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
ReplyDeleteaubrey_ls at hotmail dot com
Thanks for the great review. I have been wondering about all the hype with the new 4.0 and this clears it all up, with great humor.
ReplyDeletetammyroby at iortechnology dot com
I follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeletetammyroby at iortechnology dot com
I shared the give away on facebook.
ReplyDeletetammyroby at iortechnology dot com
I blogger about this Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWait for it...Wait for it...I love your blog! This post was soo funny and I totally agree with you.
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I follow you blog via GFC
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I follow you on twitter - HRA3Mom
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
I voted for you!
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
tweet: http://twitter.com/HRA3Mom/status/18820018012
ReplyDeletetheaguilars at verizon dot net
Getting ready to try cloth diapering...would love to try these!
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein@gmail.com
Following!
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein@gmail.com
Like you on FB :)
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein@gmail.com
Twitter follower
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein@gmail.com
Wow, what a great review!!!
ReplyDeletestefstamps at gmail dot com
thanks for the comparison, it was nice to see! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI likr you on FB (k. welch)
ReplyDeletei follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)
ReplyDelete